How will a Freephone Number Benefit your Business?
- 41% of the public prefer to call a Freephone number.
- Freephone Numbers can increase the volume of business leads.
- Your company will have more reputable and trustworthy look by using a Freephone as point of contact .
- Freephone Numbers create the impression that your business has a national presence.
- Freephone numbers can be used across different media platforms.
Read this blog to discover more ways that 0800 numbers will help your business.
How do I get a Freephone number?
With Virtual Landline you’ll be able to choose the perfect Freephone Number within minutes. The setup is quick and easy, allowing you to start receiving calls straight after activating your 0800 number.
The plan includes includes 300 terminated minutes at blended rate of 4.00p per minute delivered to either landline or mobile. As long as the call activity is within the 300 minutes, you won’t have to pay anything extra than the monthly rolling fee of £11.95.